The MCCS Libraries maintain a collection of print, audio-visual, early literacy programs, book clubs, and electronic resources for educational, informational and recreational pursuits. Resources and services are available to Marines and their families. The Base Library at Albany houses a collection of over 6,000 books available for checkout, along with audiobooks, and DVDs.
- Audio/visual equipment to include flat screen television, XBox One, DVD/Blu-Ray player
- WiFi, copier and printer (free up to 20 pages), fax machine, and laptops for in-house reference and word processing work.
- Maker Space for S.T.E.M projects.
- Inter-library Loans - Books may be borrowed up to 3 weeks from other CONUS Marine Corps libraries if not available locally.
- 3-D printing service
- Newspapers and popular magazines to read in-house
- We offer a small selection of free paperback books in a wide range of genres.
- Teen room wth game consoles, gaming chairs, computers, board games, and book nook
- Children’s room with educational computer, Lego, puzzles, learning activity binders, and more (to be used in the library).
- Storytime kits and grab and go book bags for checkout
|Monday - Friday||9:30AM - 6:30PM|
|Closed Federal Holidays|