Fun, adventure and relaxation await you at the MCCS RV Parks. The RV Parks are located on Marine Corps Installations across the United States with full hook-ups, bathrooms, showers, laundry and more.
Authorized Patrons may only reserve one RV lot per stay; authorized patron must be present during reservation. Reservations may be made up to 90 days in advance by calling the MCCS Main Office at (229) 639-5234, Monday-Friday from 9AM - 4PM. A $25 deposit is required to hold reservation. The remaining balance is due upon arrival.
RV Park Check In/Out and payments are handled at the MCCS Main office (Bldg. 3600) Monday - Friday from 9AM - 4PM. Office is closed Federal Holidays.
Eligible patrons: Active Duty, DoD Civilians, Retirees, and Reservists of all military branches.
- We have 28 RV Lots. Rates include water, sewage, and electricity. Cable available with a refundable $100 deposit.
- The Comfort Station is located next to the park in Bldg. 9251A and is handicap accessible. It includes restrooms, showers, coin operated washers and dryers ($1 per load) and a bleach, detergent and softener dispenser (.75 cents per item). A change machine is also available.
- There are no size restrictions and the sites can accommodate a 5th wheel. 30 and 50 amp available.
- Oversize vehicles must use the Truck Gate on Mock Rd., open Monday - Friday 5:30AM - 4:30PM. After hours and weekends the Main Gate on Fleming Rd. must be used.
- Patrons must have mail sent to a P.O. Box in town.
Rates As of Jan 1, 2022
All rates subject to change without notice.
|Weekly (7 Nights)||$125|
|Monthly & Long-Term||$450|
|Weekly (7 Nights)||$10|
|Returned Check Fee||$35|
RV Park check-in/out, reservations, and payments are handled at the MCCS Main office (Bldg. 3600).
|Monday - Friday||9AM - 4PM|
|Closed federal holidays.|